1. This website is established by GIGABYTE Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'GIGABYTE') for the purpose of providing certain information and services. Please read the following Website Service Agreement carefully before using the website. For users who are twenty (20) years of age or below, a legal guardian must be present whilst reading the Agreement. If you or your legal advisor does not agree with any clause or policy in this Agreement, please stop using the website immediately. Should the user continue using the GIGABYTE website, the user and his or her legal guardian are impliedly agreeing with all policies, statements and content contained in the Website Service Agreement. GIGABYTE reserves the right to amend at any time any content in this Agreement. If you or your legal guardians do not agree with any amendment(s) made, please immediately refrain from using the information or services on the GIGABYTE website.
2. All information and services (including but not limited to written text, applications, software, music, sounds, images, photos, animations, website format, website arrangements and any other types of information) provided on this website belong to GIGABYTE and its right-owners and are protected under relevant ownership, copyright, trademark, patent or other laws. Any one is prohibited to reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, broadcast publicly, transmit publicly, transfer, lease, sell, or illegal use any prior mentioned information without appropriate written authorization from GIGABYTE. In the event of infringement of an intellectual property right, the infringer shall undertake all legal obligations and GIGABYTE reserves the right to pursue further legal action(s).
3. Any downloads and/or installations of software provided through the GIGABYTE website are restricted by the License Agreement of the software itself. Do not download, install or use the software if you do not agree with any statements, restrictions or content in the License Agreement. Do not reproduce the software to other servers or media formats. All modifications, reverse engineering, de-compiling, or disassembling on the software, as well as removal or alteration of trademark(s), logo(s) or attention notes connected with the software are prohibited by law.
4. All services and information provided through the GIGABYTE website are protected by law. The following website usage behaviors are prohibited by law: (1) Instigating or participating in any illegal behavior(s) or activities by using the services and information provided through the GIGABYTE website. (2) Interfering with or interrupting any GIGABYTE website services or server connections. (3) Creating links to the GIGABYTE website for profit or the resale of GIGABYTE internet services. (4) Posting, transmitting or distributing any misleading or deceptive advertisements or promotional information in respect of the GIGABYTE website. (5) The transmission of any information with the potential to infringe the legal rights of other parties. (6) The transmission of any illegal information, instigation of illegal activities, or aiding or abetting in the illegal activities of other parties. (7) The transmission of information, of which the content or the action of transferal is illegal under applicable domestic or international laws. (8) The transmission of any information (including but not limited to text, messages, images, files, links, software or any formats of information) with malice, impropriety, breach of law, threats, interference, aspersions, vulgarity, obscenity, inciting hatred or any forms of adverse communication. GIGABYTE has the right to delete any words, material or content contained within the website which GIGABYTE considers to be improper or inappropriate.
6. GIGABYTE provides the appropriate screening measures for material it publishes on the internet. All information provided on the website is intended to be "as it is" and accurate. However, GIGABYTE does not guarantee the effectiveness, suitability, accountability and/or potential infringement of right(s) or otherwise of the contents of the website. Further, GIGABYTE does not assume any responsibility for any direct, indirect or any other form of loss or damage due to the interruption or unavailability of any GIGABYTE website function, information or service. Additionally, in no event shall GIGABYTE assume any responsibility for any loss caused by missing or inaccurate web content, spelling errors, miscalculations or delays or deferrals in updating information or the like.
7. All users of the GIGABYTE website must observe the GIGABYTE Website Service Agreement and all related applicable legislation. In the event of a breach of this Agreement, GIGABYTE reserves the right to remove the user's entitlement to browse information or use any services provided through the GIGABYTE, at any time. GIGABYTE further reserves the right to pursue legal action for any loss or damage arising from any conduct or activities of the user. The infringer and his or her legal guardian (if any) shall undertake the legal obligation jointly.
8. Any conflict or dispute arising from the use of any GIGABYTE website information, service(s) or Website Service Agreement are governed by the laws of Republic of China. In the event where the dispute cannot be initially resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, the Taipei First District Court (Republic of China) will be the court of initial hearing.